Here’s what going on my plate today to keep me fit and feeling good!
Cereal Mix of the Day
Bowl of Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Cereal mixed with GF Pumpkin Fig granola by Purely Elizabeth
Unsweetened Almond Milk
Kale Chip Smoothie *GF, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegan*
1 medium ripe banana
2 long leaves of kale (de-stemmed)
1 tbsp. Raw Cocoa Nibs
1 c. almond, cashew, or coconut milk
1 c. Ice
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Salmon Salad over Field Greens *GF, Dairy Free, Soy Free*
1 can wild pink Alaskan salmon boneless/skinless, no salt added
2 tbsp. Soy Free Veganaise
1 tsp EVO
Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
Diced Red Onion to taste
1. Mix everything in bowl, and spread over mixed field greens. Top off salmon salad with diced sweet peppers (color of choice)
Peanut Butter Apple Wrap *Dairy Free, Vegan*
1 Ezekiel Tortilla
2 tbsp. Organic, Unsalted Peanut Butter
1 Thinly Sliced Red Apple
1. Warm Ezekiel Tortilla in toaster over. Spread PB over whole tortilla, and top with apples. Fold, and Enjoy!
2. Option: add a dash of cinnamon
Mahi Mahi Tacos with Black Bean, Avocado Salad *GF, Soy Free*
Mahi Mahi Filets thawed
Hard Shell Taco Shells
Your favorite taco toppings (diced tomatoes, guac, full fat sour cream, shredded lettuce, cheese, diced chiles, etc)
1. Marinate Mahi with EVO and fresh lime juice, and dash of sea salt at least one hour before broiling.
2. Broil to recommended temperature, and serve
Black Bean, Avocado Salad
1 can black beans, or soaked if you have the time
1 diced, ripe avocado
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (to taste)
Diced onion to taste
1 diced bell pepper
1. Add all ingredients in bowl. Mix with juice from ½ ripe lime, vinegar, dash of sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour, and serve.
Top off your day with a 12-Hour Fast.
Nothing in mouth other than water for 12 straight hours. My fast time is between 7p-7a. You should feel lighter and leaner the next morning!
Cheers to good eats and feeling good!